Annual CSR Plan
This is the plan for this fiscal year for each operating company (Fujifilm, Fuji Xerox)to achieve the goal of our CSR plan, SVP2030 targeting fiscal year 2030.
|1. Address climate change||1) Continually promote CO2 emission reduction at each of the stages of product lifecycle.(procurement, manufacturing, transportation, use, disposal)
2) Develop and market products and services that will contribute to CO2 emission reduction.
3) Promote a group-wide energy strategy and activities.
|2. Promote recycling of resources||1) Promote efficient use of water resources.
2) Develop and market products and services that will contribute to the conservation of water resources.
3) Use resource efficiently by promoting the 3Rs (Reduce-Reuse-Recycle) in products.
4) Improve the resources used per unit of production.
5) Reduce waste and promote the concept of Zero Waste Disposal.
|3. Address energy issues toward a non-carbon society||Develop products and technologies that will contribute to conserving, storing and creating energy.|
|4. Ensure product and chemical safety||1) Evaluate and improve the administration of internal regulations concerning product safety and chemical management.
2) Continue dissemination of approaches and systems to the supply chain concerning management of chemicals in products.
3) Continue to improve the systems for regulatory compliance to support the expansion of product categories.
4) Contribute to chemical safety through the use of internal chemical library and safety evaluation.
|5. Strengthen CSR foundations across the entire supply chain||1) Ask suppliers to engage in business activities with consideration for the environment, ethics and human rights, and carry out activities for investigating and improving their implementation status.
2) Audit and improve the CSR activities at priority suppliers.
|6. Environment and safety risk management||1) Maintain systems that abide by laws and regulations and adheres to voluntary management targets.
2) Strengthen the system of occupational health and safety activities.
3) Ensure safety management based on the risk assessment of chemicals.
4) Continue to control the level of VOC emissions generated from the production process.
|7. Information disclosure and communication of relevant information||1) Enhance information disclosure through various methods. (e.g., Corporate reports, websites)
2) Enhancement of the disclosure of environmental performance information.
|8. Employee education||Educate employees in the areas of product safety, occupational safety and environmental law regulation.|
|1. Address climate change||1)Contribute to help reduce CO2 emissions from customers' office and factory by providing energy saving products, service and solutions
2) Reduce CO2 emissions by installing new energy-efficient equipment and improving productivity in production process at the development and production sites
3) Reduce CO2 emissions in office by reforming employees' work style
4) Reduce CO2 emissions by improving efficiency in product logistics
|2. Promote recycling of resources||1) Establish next generation environmentally conscious technologies
2) Reduce resource input with lighter equipment
3) Reduce the use of new resources by recycling used parts
4) Reduce waste output and promote recovery of valuable substances at production and product development sites
5) Reduce water usage in production and product development sites
|3. Ensure product and chemical safety||1) Reinforce measures against laws and regulations to reduce chemical substance risks from products (observing RoHS, REACH, etc.)
2) Expand and strengthen risk assessment method against laws and regulations
3) Promote environment and safety activities
|4. Strengthen CSR foundations across the entire supply chain||Promote sustainable paper procurement taking into consideration the forest ecosystems|
|5. Information disclosure and communication of relevant information||1) Stabilize the operation of the environmental performance data management system
2) Enhance information disclosure through various methods. (e.g., websites)
|6. Employee education||Educate employees in the areas of product safety, occupational safety and environmental law regulations.|