Fujifilm Group’s Purpose
Giving our world more smiles
We bring diverse ideas, unique capabilities,
and extraordinary people together to change the world.
The Fujifilm Group’s Purpose statement reflects our role in the world.
For the last 90 years, the Fujifilm Group, has brought smiles to the faces of people around the world, and we will continue to connect with them through our wide range of innovative products and services. With our new Group Purpose as our guide and aspiration, we will increase the number of smiles in the world.
Fujifilm Group Charter for Corporate Behavior and Code of Conduct
We approach all our activities with an “open, fair and clear” corporate culture.
Fujifilm Group Global Healthcare Code of Conduct
Fujifilm Group established the “Fujifilm Group Global Healthcare Code of Conduct” which falls under the Fujifilm Group Code of Conduct and which sets out provisions that must be complied with by officers and employees involved with the healthcare business in order for them to promote proper business activities. This is to respond to the needs for a higher level of ethics, transparency and fair business activities of society and each country/region’s authority on the healthcare business.
International guidelines and other references used in creating the Charter for Corporate Behavior and Code of Conduct
- International Bill of Human Rights
- ILO (International Labour Organization) Core Labour Standards
- The Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact
- United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- Children's Rights and Business Principles
- United Nations Convention against Corruption
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Responsible Care Global Charter
- Paris Agreement
- The OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
- Responsible Business Alliance Code of Conduct
- Keidanren (Japan Business Federation) 2017 Charter of Corporate Behavior